Our whole school aims are:
- To create an environment where children are valued. A happy community that promotes learning, where children are proud of their achievements and develop a positive attitude to work.
- To help children reach their full intellectual potential, through a wide range of educational experiences that develop skills in communication, numeracy, decision making and other intellectual, creative and physical areas.
- To help pupils become self disciplined, to make them aware of their behaviour and responsibilities towards home, school and the wider world.
- To instill respect towards others, to develop a code of moral values which include tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To develop physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual awareness in each child.
- To provide a stimulating environment and a broad based curriculum catering for the needs of each child.
- To help pupils acquire knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world.
- To develop mutually beneficial relationships with parents and the local community.
- To foster an enquiring mind and a love of learning that will stay with each child throughout his or her life.
- To afford maximum opportunity for the professional development of the staff.