Teaching staff will be keeping a close eye on academic work and will be regularly assessing and reviewing pupils’ attainment and progress. This assessment will continue in line with our usual framework, taking into account both effort and attainment.
- A teacher will set work in assignments on the teams platform.
- The child will then complete the work and hand in (submit).
- The teacher will then provide feedback on the work.
- Once the teacher has commented, then the child will be able to view this under completed assignments.
- For compulsory lessons, children will have 2 days to complete the work set. For all other subjects, children will have 5 days.
- Just a reminder that teachers working hours are 8 am – 4pm.
Homework and personal study
Mathletics will continue to be set every Monday.
Our expectation remains the same. All children to read at least 4 times a week.